Designation: Training Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary Range: 9- 12 LPA
WFH/WFO: Flexible working
Position Type: Full-time
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Work Time: 1pm – 10pm
Interview Rounds: Interview 1, Assessment (curriculum/learning module proposal), Interview 2 plus, meet
the leadership team
What We’re Looking For
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a training manager to head up our exciting learning function.
As Training Manager, you will be managing all aspects of training: curriculum, content, scheduling, and assessing
performance, taking ownership of the Academy in its entirety. You will manage a team of trainers and have a deep understanding of the business and service, a commercial mindset and know the importance of service knowledge in acquisition, support, and client retention. You’ll need to be someone that enjoys working in a start-up environment, where things are never boring. You’ll need to be able to present ideas and concepts clearly to team members and clients.
About The Training Team
Our training team is essential to servicing our growth ensuring new hires and existing team members are equipped with the know-how and knowledge to deliver great conversational experiences that generate results for our clients. Their core focus is training new batches of live hires as well as training the current team and supporting departments on our service, products and clients. The team is spread across our India and London offices, so you’ll be collaborating with a global team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing engaging training content, creating and delivering an annual training calendar, ensuring
there is a diverse pool of training material and creating supporting collateral for training content
- Working closely with the Product Team to gain an understanding of product releases, monthly trends
- Conducting regular training audits across all areas to ensure adherence to training requirements
- Working closely with the Head of departments to identify and assess the training needs of the business
- Providing feedback to department heads on individual performance and highlight any need for further
- Overseeing a team of four trainers and occasionally delivering training to new and existing colleagues
enabling them to truly maximise every opportunity when it comes to live chat
- Create assets for LMS
What You’ll Need To have
- Experience of traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Fluent communication in English – written and verbal (C1 and above)
- Be an outstanding communicator – charismatic, engaging, full of energy and able to present complex
information without losing the interest of your training batch
- ADDIE based core skills of content creation.
- Proactive and hyper organised with meticulous attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and an infectious
- Ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence and exercise conflict resolution
- Excellent time management, problem solving and teamwork
- Knowledge of LMS implementation is preferred.
- Team player
- Good knowledge of MS office applications
- Experience of launching and administering a Learning Management System (ideal).
- Experience working with remote teams (ideal).
- A university degree is a must.
- Certification as a trainer and or instructional design.
What’s In It For You
A great opportunity to join a global company with offices and colleagues spread across 2 continents.
Make your mark and impact the success of businesses around the world and across industries – from law firms to real estate agencies and even a Disney store. Our work culture is super cool and the compensation packages that we offer are very competitive. You’ll be an integral part of a team that is at the forefront of communication-led lead generation