Designation: Team Leader/Supervisor
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Bandra (W), Mumbai
Candidate and job summary
Team Leader/ Supervisor will speak and write fluent English.
The post holder will shadow and support operators in delivering a high quality, accurate and consistent live chat service and step in to answer chats directly at peak times. A natural leader, the successful candidate will be able to confidently guide and mentor operators in the use of established engagement scripts and canned answers, but will also be able to think on their feet when chat visitors go off script.
The successful candidate will understand the principles of speed, accuracy and freedom from bias.
- Leading a team of around 18-20 people who will be resolving customer queries through chat
- Setting clear team goals and managing the team performance
- Interacting with Clients – Over Email/ Chat/ Call
- Supervise live chat operator teams located in Mumbai by offering guidance and support throughout the daily shift
- To step in and take chats directly when necessary
- To fact-check to ensure accuracy of leads and their transcripts
- To ensure leads are sent to the correct client, email address and with the correct transcript
- Ensure strong English language capabilities within live chat operator teams, following a process of continuous improvement
- Oversee the recruitment, training and development of live chat operators required to serve the ambitious growth goals of the company
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Understanding live chat and experience with live chat platforms would be an advantage
- Typing speed of at least 40wpm
- Demonstrable ability to understand and respond appropriately to off-message user questions
- Team player who loves working collaboratively in an innovative, fast-growing & challenging environment.
- “Never say can’t” attitude
Technical Skills, Competencies or Qualification Requirements:
- Writing and editing
- People management & leadership/mentorship
- Live chat platforms and data management tools
- Strong Word, Excel and other office suite skills.