Designation: Sales Development Support
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Bandra (W), Mumbai
About the Growth Team
The Growth Team is the engine that drives customer acquisition across the globe. It operates as a specialist team within the business, responsible for scaling our presence in core markets through direct sales and marketing, identifying opportunities in new sectors and delivering on the business’s ambitious growth plans.
Why you should join our Growth Team
This is an opportunity for either:
- Someone wishing to pursue a career in sales who seeks to develop and utilise the fundamental skills they will require as they progress towards more senior sales roles.
- Someone who wishes to work in and learn about Sales Operations – namely the way in which systems can be put in place to make the sales team more efficient
Working closely with CommVersion’s UK-based sales team, you will learn how sales development plans are made and executed by businesses, selling internationally.
Our Growth Team have a track record of success in scaling sales development teams at leading companies and have already laid the foundations for rapid business growth.
The Sales Development Support role is an integral part of the sales process, helping to make the senior sales team more efficient by undertaking many of the daily tasks they currently perform and putting in place systems to enhance the efficiency of the sales operation.
Candidate and job summary
As we ramp up our growth across key markets, we are adding a Mumbai-based SDS to the team. This role will support the business’s outbound sales function, identifying sales opportunities, building target lists and providing administrative support where needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building lists of target companies based on the profile of target customers for CommVersion
- Segmenting opportunities by sector, geography and expected customer value
- Working with the UK-based sales team to identify new sectors and businesses which would benefit from Commversion’s services
- Using LinkedIn and other tools to identify and list the best people within target organisations for the sales team to get in touch with
- Augmenting target sales lists with contact information – email address, phone number etc… – of key targets (using research skills and tools provided by CommVersion)
- Updating the Commversion CRM system
- Supporting Sales Development Reps in the UK with their day-to-day tasks
- Sending emails to target customers (at scale) to generate sales meetings
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- Methodical and process-driven – The best results will come from doing the right things…Consistently!
- Ability to think outside the box to achieve results
- Target driven
- Excellent eye for detail in all work that you do
- A personable and persistent character, not afraid of rejection and never shying away from asking questions
- University degree (with good performance)
- Experience working in a sales or sales support role similar to this
- Experience working with businesses (or studying) internationally is a preference
A few things you might like to know:
Whilst CommVersion has grown to over 100 employees – and continues to grow fast – our Growth Team is only 7 people, who work closely together to drive the commercial development of the business. Building on the success the Growth Team have had and the established markets in which CommVersion operates, we will now be increasing headcount in this division, including the recruitment of a Sales Development Support.
The business is no longer a ‘Start-Up’ but has retained many start-up-like characteristics such as a fast-moving culture and a relatively flat management structure.