Designation: Quality Manager
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Bandra (W), Mumbai
Candidate and job summary
We’re looking for a like-minded individual to lead this team and take ownership of our quality function. This includes everything from developing quality frameworks to analysis of our service, establishing root causes and implementing corrective/preventive measures.
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy doing, then we’d love to hear from you!
About The Quality Team
Our Quality team is core to ensuring we deliver great conversational experiences that generate results for our clients.
They’re responsible for making sure our internal quality standards are followed and the quality of our service is not only maintained but uplifted.
As a member of the Quality team you’ll be working closely with all departments within the business across our India and London offices.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing and implementing a Quality Assurance system to review our operators’ chat conversations & performance
- Assessing interactions based on internal quality standards that you will help develop and maintain, and initiating plans for corrective actions across all channels (including training and onboarding programs)
- Understanding the key drivers of success, identifying opportunities and determining strategies to improve the overall quality of service
- Accompanying evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback & devising a framework for it to be effectively and efficiently cascaded to the team
- Ensuring high standards of tone and language in every conversation
- Reviewing internal documentation to make sure that they are in line with the quality benchmarks
Candidate and job summary
- Exemplary communication skills, impeccable spelling and grammar
- Sound logical and cognitive abilities
- Experience in the client services space, with hands-on experience in quality assurance
- Great people skills and ability to communicate feedback in a manner that is understandable and effective
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices
- Ability to break down and analyse data with a thorough understanding of KPIs
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve the level of service quality
- Strong process orientation, must be logical and able to follow processes and adapt to changes
- Experience in working with remote teams
- A university degree
- Certifications in data analysis and improving service quality levels
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
What’s In It For You
A great opportunity to join a global company with offices and colleagues spread across 2 continents.
Make your mark and impact the success of businesses around the world and across industries – from law firms to real estate agencies and even a Disney store.
Our work culture is super cool and the compensation packages that we offer are very competitive. You’ll be an integral part of a team that is at the forefront of communication-led lead generation