Designation: Operations Manager
Experience: 7-12 Years
Location: Bandra (W), Mumbai
Candidate and job summary
The successful candidate will take charge of the day-to-day running of the centre through the effective use of resources. We’re looking for a skilled manager with a proven track record of motivating and training teams while putting in place the robust systems and processes needed to support 24/7 operations.
He or she will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a rapidly expanding live chat operation by developing service efficiency and ensuring consistently high quality live chat engagements.
As a critical member of the leadership team you will demonstrate vision, innovation and creativity.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the centre having established clear operational guidelines to ensure 24/7 live chat operations for CommVersion clients across multiple sectors.
- Organising staffing, creating & managing staff rosters, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Co-ordinate staff recruitment, including writing advertisements and liaising with HR staff.
- Carrying out needs assessments, reviews and cost/benefit analyses.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Monitoring chats to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance.
- Ensuring strong English language capabilities within live chat operator teams, following a process of continuous improvement.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
- Understand the financial performance of the company and suggests ways to meet or surpass quarterly and annual financial goals.
- Understand customers needs & pain points and helps with strategies to overcome them.
- Working with CommVersion executives to set and meet performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Ensuring chat operations are ethical, fully legally compliant and that client and company data are protected.
- Maintain & improve the company’s CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score above and beyond the company’s set standards.
- Creating & maintaining daily, weekly & monthly dashboard & reports on Excel.
- Creating & presenting individual client & centre specific performance presentations.
- Communicating with clients located in the UK & US over skype and conference calls.
- Skilled in the use of spoken and written English.
- At least five years’ experience in call centre management or online chat environments, with a thorough understanding of live chat and live chat platforms.
- A proven knowledge & track record of handling customer services
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- A good communicator who is seen as a natural leader and mentor, and who has strong influencing and delegating skills.
- Skilled at managing teams to ensure consistently high standards with strong staff retention.
- Team player who loves working collaboratively in an innovative, fast-growing & challenging environment.
- Experience in performing under stress.
Technical Skills, Competencies or Qualification Requirements
- People Management & Leadership
- Live chat platforms and data management tools
- Digital Awareness
- Marketing Awareness
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and other office suite skills.