Designation: Junior Conversation Designer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Bandra (W), Mumbai
Candidate and job summary
We’re looking for a talented wordsmith with a strong understanding of communication, and someone who believes in the power of live chat to transform the way we communicate and connect with businesses.
We are keen to find ambitious individuals – to join our intern scheme – that love an entrepreneurial environment and want to be at the start of something brilliant!
About The Knowledge Team
Our knowledge team is core to ensuring we deliver great conversational experiences that generate results for our clients.
Their core focus is creating conversation flows and knowledge bases that are conversational and make an impact for our clients.
The team is spread across our India and London offices so you’ll be collaborating with the global team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conceptualise and design conversation flows
- Write and develop knowledge bases to meet our clients’ needs
- Copywriting and turning information into conversational responses
- Work closely with the wider team to understand the needs of each client project
- Undertake administrative and general company tasks as required
- Proof reading and updating existing conversation flows whenever necessary
- Holding workshops and coaching different departments on the art of conversations
What You’ll Need To Have
- Strong emphasis on quality assurance
- Exemplary communication skills, impeccable spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management, problem solving and teamwork
- Creative mind with a capacity to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- A knack for creating content that makes an impact
- Experience working with remote teams (ideal)
- A university degree (ideal)
What’s In It For You
A great opportunity to kickstart your career in a global company with offices and colleagues spread across 2 continents.
Make your mark and impact the success of businesses around the world and across industries – from law firms, to real estate agencies and even a Disney store.
Our work culture is super cool and the compensation packages that we offer are very competitive.
You’ll be an integral part of a team that is at the forefront of communication-led lead generation.