Designation: Business Intelligence Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Across India
Salary Range: 70k per month
Position Type: Full time
Working days: Monday to Friday
Work Time: 1 pm to 10 pm
Interview Rounds: Screening Round, Assignment Round, Final Round
Test/Assignment: Data Analysis Test
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for a pro-active BI developer, who has good hands-on in data mining and data visualization.
- Proficiency in tools like Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Quicksight, SAP BO is a must (anyone would work, power BI preferred).
- Proficiency in writing queries in SQL for building required aggregations and data views is a must.
- Good Proficiency in Excel/Advanced Excel/VBA macros are desired.
- Some experience in ETL development will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Fact and Dimension database modeling is good to have.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with Business Analysts and external stakeholders to understand the reporting requirements and perform feasibility analysis
- Liaison with backend developers to get data sources enabled from Internal/External APIs.
- Create ETLs and aggregations in MySQL/BI for easy consumption in visuals
- Ability to create good data stories and chalk out appealing visualizations on BI platform
- Write SQL queries for creating data aggregation cron jobs.
What You’ll Need To Have
- 3-5 years of experience in BI development role.
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Computer/Information technology/Statistics/Data Analysis is required.
- Proficiency of tools like google analytics/ google ads/GTM/ Facebook ads/Microsoft Ads is good to have.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Experience in a start-up environment is an add-on.