Designation: Business Analyst
Experience: 5-7 Years
Location: Across India
Salary Range: 1 lakh per month
Position Type: Full time
Working days: Monday to Friday
Work Time: 1 PM to 10 PM
Interview Rounds: Screening Round, Assignment Round, Final Round (CEO)
Test/Assignment: Data Analysis Test
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an initiative-taking and a self-starter Business Analyst to help the organisation; understand and build information that creates predictability around business performance, and support in measuring the impact of different decisions and initiatives. This person should be able to provide meaningful insights around operational and financial parameters of the business that feed into key dashboards while being able to derive key actionable insights for decision making.
What You’ll Be Doing
The BA role has a panoramic view of the business and works at the intersection of Analytics and Strategy.
- To be successful in this role candidate must have a strong analytical bent of mind with persuasive communication and must have a record of collaboration with International Clients/Stakeholders.
- Position reports into Head of Client Success based at UK office of CommVersion and thus excellent ability to articulate and comprehend is essential.
- Work independently as a part of customer success team (Rev, Mktg, category), etc. on preliminary hypothesis evaluation on leakages in the delivery and client success team (lead generation, per client funnel, topline& pricing, visitor drop-offs, etc.)
- Develop analytical models and smart reports to estimate and project ROI lead generated for our clients.
- Analyse and experiment to find areas of improvement in returns maintaining a highly data-backed approach.
- Must have the ability to break a problem down into smaller parts and develop a solution approach with an appreciation for Math and Business and Present the same to management.
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Power BI, to an extent to create reports, drive analysis and insights from the data independently.
- Must be able to find co-relation between the key business metrics and find key areas of opportunities to make our clients shine and build newer services and offerings.
- Experience working with management is necessary.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Data Mining/ Strategy Role
- An MBA from one of the recognized institutes is an add-on
- Advanced level of proficiency of power BI applications (Power BI, Tableau, ClickView Click Sense etc.) to an extent to create reports, drive analysis and insights from the data independently.
- High Degree of articulation and comprehension to interact with management stakeholders.
- Good to Have: Strong knowledge of SQL, advanced Excel, and other tools
- Strong Analytics skills & techniques to identify key messages from the heap of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Experience in a start-up environment is an add-on.